Sunday, September 28, 2008

Week of ...

Sorry guys, I have been very distracted. Can you guess why? :-)

This weekend was spent cleaning up for the housesitter, getting enough cat food into the house to feed the fellas and putting the garden to rights (Ha! Maybe I'll be able to get out there tomorrow ...).

I am trying to use up what's in the fridge, so I can't really give you a menu per se. I think I'll have a week of mostly the last of our garden vegetables with pasta, bread or rice. I'll probably toss in an egg or some cheese for protein.

Tonight's dinner was fried green tomatoes, corn on the cob, cherry tomatoes, ham slices and cornbread.

I will try to post for you while I am away, but I am not making any guarantees. I'll be carrying laptop, camera and assorted cables and hope to post now and then, but I am not certain I'll able to do much in the way of detailed posting. I will be setting up some posts to go up while we're gone, but expect to not hear much from me for a little bit.

Ciao!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin