As a service to my blog readers and fellow CSA members, here's a wrapup of the ten kale recipes I've got on this blog.
- Kale pesto
- Chickpea, kale and butternut squash salad
- Pasta with kale & pancetta
- Bruschetta with kale & white beans
- Torta d'Erbe
- Sri Lankan Greens
- Braised Kale (scroll down for the recipe)
- Cream of Arugula Soup (Kale variation in the recipe)
- Beans & greens
This Summer, I am chronicling my first CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) experience. My CSA share is from Arrowhead Farm, a farm based in Newburyport, MA. Each week, I am posting about what was in my share and what I'm doing with it. By way of full disclosure, I won my share through a raffle and am not paying for it. However, Arrowhead did not know I was entered in the raffle, and I received no special consideration because of this blog. I paid for my livestock share. A full set of all the photos I've taken of this share is here.