Sunday, May 20, 2007

Week of May 20

This is another hectic week: I'll be working rather long days and then am on the road on Thursday and Friday, but hubby's gotta eat while I'm away. So, this weekend, I am putting some chili into the freezer, planning some easy-to-make meals and making sure that I have laid in adequate travel food (I do not trust the good folks at American Airlines to feed me sufficiently).

Anything with a (f) has been pulled out of the freezer and an * denotes items made over the weekend.

Sunday
Post-Concert/Chocolate & Zucchini Dinner with Ann and Jim
Gougeres and crudites *
Chicken stew with mustard *
Braised fennel *
Rice with roasted garlic *
Caramel and chocolate tart *

Monday
Lunch
Chili *

Dinner
Quinoa salad with roasted eggplant and peppers, cipollini onions and chopped radicchio

Tuesday
Lunch
Sunday leftovers
Dinner
Gnocchetti (small gnocchi - found these at Trader Joe's) with meat sauce (f)

Wednesday
Lunch
Monday leftovers

Dinner
Chili *

Thursday
Lunch
Tuesday leftovers

Dinner
Egg salad sandwiches *
Arugula salad

Friday
Lunch
On your own

Dinner
Sushi takeout

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin