Thursday, May 27, 2010

Use Your Booty: Bok Choy Stir Fry


Two gorgeous heads of bok choy were in my CSA box. There wasn't enough to feed the two of us, plus enough for lunch leftovers, so I stretched it into a rice noodle stir fry. To the bok choy I added 4 carrots, cut into rough julienne; a 1/4 head of cabbage, shredded; scallions and cilantro. Then I topped the whole deal with a fried egg.

This Summer, I am chronicling my first CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) experience. My CSA share is from Arrowhead Farm, a farm based in Newburyport, MA. Each week, I am posting about what was in my share and what I'm doing with it. By way of full disclosure, I won my share through a raffle and am not paying for it. However, Arrowhead did not know I was entered int he raffle, and I received no special consideration because of this blog.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin