Sunday, March 25, 2007

Week of March 25

This weekend was very busy. I didn’t even have time to go the supermarket until Sunday (I usually try to go on Saturdays after I’ve done my meal planning). Fortunately, I have really been loading up the freezer lately so I knew I’d be able to pull together a good meal plan for this week. There’s an (f) after any item that got defrosted for the week. An * shows what I made on Sunday.

Sunday
Dinner
Sauteed haddock with lemon, chilies and spring onions
Potato galettes
Roasted asparagus

Monday
Lunch
Navy bean soup (f)

Dinner
Soup & Sandwich: Green bean soup with almonds* and grilled ham and cheese sandwiches

Tuesday
Lunch
Calzone with broccoli, spinach and smoked mozzarella *

Dinner
The most amazing chili I’ve ever made (f)

Wednesday
Lunch
Monday night leftovers

Dinner
Broiled chicken with Indian spices
Dal (f)
Palak paneer (Trader Joe’s)
Naan (Trader Joe’s)

Thursday
Lunch
Wednesday leftovers

Dinner
Polenta lasagna (f)

Friday
Lunch
Wednesday leftovers

Dinner
Pizza * (made the dough on Sunday)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin